All about me

My photo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
A Level Media Student

Friday 4 May 2012

EVALUATION-What have you learnt about new technologies from the process of creating this product?



 
Throughout this process I have learnt how to use a digital camera to its full potential to capture high quality pictures. In this process I also used a tripod, this helped to keep the pictures in focus. I also learned a lot about photshop when creating my process; I learned that it is easier to take pictures on a plain background as this helps later when you are cutting the picture out. I also had to be considerate about my surroundings like lighting as this can make the picture, blurry, too dark or too light. In photoshop I used tools to adjust the brightness and contrasts. To cut out images I used the magnetic lasso tool, so that my models hair and the fine edges were left intact.

Using the blog has allowed me to keep track of my work and progress. Because the blog is available for people to view it has allowed me to receive constructive criticism and that has allowed me to make changes so my end product can be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment