All about me

My photo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
A Level Media Student

Friday 4 May 2012

EVALUATION-In what way does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?



I have produced a magazine that covers a variety of music genre such as Pop, R&B and Rock. My magazine is targeted at both male and females aged between 16-25. 

Before I started my product I analysed existing music magazines, this helped me to understand different conventions of magazines and how each one appeals to their target audience. I then picked a magazine that I would use as a template, so I could identify my target audience and make my product appealing and successful.

My magazine follows a number of technical conventions that I followed from Rolling Stones. I have used a simple colour scheme of black, white and red to help catch the reader’s attention. I have also followed conventions by using one image on my front cover that is placed in the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment