All about me

My photo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
A Level Media Student

Friday 4 May 2012

EVALUATION-What kind of media institution might distribute your product and why?



I think Bauer would be ideal to distribute my magazine as they are a multinational media company and well recognised, they also distribute ‘Q’ my other model magazine. I think my product would fit well with this as ‘Q’ has a similar target audience; male and females aged between 15-25. I think that because my magazine is similar to others Bauer distribute they have the money and the means to take a risk and because of my target audience and the wide range it could attract, they would try to see how it would sell.

However smaller companies would not be willing to take that risk because it is targeted at a wider audience and not just a specific group

No comments:

Post a Comment