All about me

My photo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
A Level Media Student

Friday 4 May 2012

EVALUATION-What would be the audience for your media product and how did you address your audience?



 
I designed my magazine so it would target both male and female’s aged between 16 and 25. The magazine costs £3.50 a month; this is because I have aimed it at the working class and younger people that may only have a part time job or no job at all. This means that this cost is affordable once a month for my target audience. The price is lower or about the same for other monthly magazines it would be competing against.

 I have used a wide range of genre to put into my magazine however my feature is a pop artist; this is likely to attract the younger half of my target audience. I put in other content like R&B and rock to attract the older half.

To attract readers I used I simple colour scheme of red, black and white. I did this so it looked sophisticated but also not boring as the red stands out bright against the white and black. I have used a young model to attract teenagers; this helps because they can relate to the model. The other content in my magazines includes a tribute to Whitney Houston, I also think this would help attract older readers as she is a music icon and older people listen to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment